Devs Read!
I demand my temporary banned to removed right now. its bull-######### that it stays in place on release of DLC. Ive been playing this game since 2017 for this to happen when DLC comes out.
Im not having it.
i got my Player ID ready to go for you...
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Bans aren't discussed on the forums.
Well I demand that I get a date with Margot Robbie but that doesn't mean it'll happen lol
yeah and apperantly it is not discussed in ban appeal only if its temporary
You can appeal bans at the support link https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Though I do think that Temporary bans can not be appealed.
I believe in you!
As other here have mentioned, we do not discuss bans on the Forum. We have no ability here on the Forum to do anything regarding in-game bans, and as you are aware, temporary bans are not able to be appealed, as noted here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/140-ban-appeals