Chapter exclusive
Would you buy the chapter with 2 exclusive charms related with killer and survivor.
Example for next chapter
A crow flock charm for killer
A calculator from surv.
I would buy it Would you?
Would you buy the chapter with 2 exclusive charms related with killer and survivor.
Example for next chapter
A crow flock charm for killer
A calculator from surv.
I would buy it Would you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No amount of charms would entice me to buy something.
I'm just not that attracted to superficial trinkets and baubles.
I'd prefer if the chapter exclusives were the default outfit recolors, but I think they've been doing that less recently. At least with licensed they have.
I miss when the exclusive cosmetic was a whole new skin
I don’t care about charms at all.
No matter how many emotions I've had to deal with since 2016. I have bought every chapter that has come out so far for one simple reason. To support BHVR. Yes, I will also buy the next chapter
Glittering gold,Trinkets and baubles...paid for in blood.
I would feel more to buy chapter with and exclusive chapter skin for both killer and surv ( not recolours BVHR!!!) Or 2 charms indeed
Nope, especially with the survivor - charms are barely noticeable.