Rift aurics cells
Its there actually 1k of aurics cells on the rift rewards or last some quantity? Last 50 aurics cells I did count em one by one.
Its there actually 1k of aurics cells on the rift rewards or last some quantity? Last 50 aurics cells I did count em one by one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There should be 1k because I got my 1k back
If i trust my calculator skills it's still 1000.
However this time i only got 925 back. So i guess it's bugged.
It should definitely give 1K back.
if you are certain you didn’t get all of them, contact support:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
I didnt bought it I havent finished it yet but i will do it thanks.
Oh you only counted them in the rift?
then no need for a ticket, there are 1K auric cells.