What builds do you think you can make with the new perks?
Like always the thing I am most excited about in the new chapter is the perks. And there are some perks that could make some really interesting and good builds
I have a few builds with Overcome but I don't think I have any for Corrective Action or Boon Exponential yet but I can think of something.
What new perk build you going to make with the new perks?
Comments
4 Vigils.
4 Over come and one circle of healing.
Then find an M1 killer and have fun.
That hurts my head just thinking about the poor killer's player...
Lucky Break, Overcome, Iron Will and Inner Healing
Yes.
That build is going to be broken
Only on first chase though, thats the nice part.
It already is and with overcome it will makes it even way easier to lose a killer than now currently.
overcome & circle of healing, free exhaustion that's better than sprint burst. do that to a boon reset. gonna be very resident.
And MAYBE second if you get a totem before the first chase
Honestly you don't even need inner healing. Circle of healing would probably be best.
Im going to try it out a few times then never again so I won't feel like a terrible person
It takes 16 seconds to fully heal with it + you need to safely get on the boon area after the chase + killer can snuff the totem leaving you with blessing this totem again (14 seconds) + fully heal (16 seconds) or you can look out for a new totem somewhere close, but still you have less than 60 seconds
A build around Scourge Hooks and carrying survivors sounds fun. ๐ I doubt it's any good, but it would look something like
And two of
(Some of these perks are pretty terrible, like Hangman's Trick. But they all involve carrying people or benefits from the Scourge Hooks.)
Technician, Bite the Bullet, Corrective Action, and Stake out
Built to last.
Inner Strength
Head on
Calm Spirit
Pop / Deadlock / Pain Resonance / Thrilling Tremors - I guess if you want to be annoying haha, Deadlock should buy time for a down , Thrilling tremors to potentially block it again while carrying / see the gen being worked on, Pain resonance for regression once thrilling ends, pop if they tap it while heading over there. Imagine that on Plague with her object puking addons.
That's an interesting one. So it's basically a skillcheck build
Yeah basically. You never get punished for failing skillchecks for yourself and others
Agitation+PR+Starstruck is going to be a lot of fun on some killers.
Pentimento...I may try that with Plaything+Retribution. It looks like the sort of thing that by the time you've got it working well, you've either won or lost the game.
Grim Embrace looks pretty terrible, but maybe someone will figure out a way to make it work.
Survivor wise, Overcome is going to be the most broken thing since CoH. Give your entire team sprint burst for the cost of one perk slot...oh man this is going to negate so many killers. I'd be amazed if Overcome and CoH don't get a nerf in the midpatch.