On todays episode of censored words:
So from todays games the most random things I've seen get filtered are
The letter "i" from the start of the sentence. That was the only word censored...
"but Elodie". We cant even talk about in game characters - thats too broken... But giving players IPs for free is fine I guess?
Comments
Can't say camping or tunneling either.
yeah think certain forms of the word "kill" are also blocked...
Which is hilarious considering the game we're playing lol
I wrote instadown Killers in the chat and it turned out "######### Killers" instead.
The word "but" itself is censored.
And most curiously also "raichou" even typed as "r a i c h o u". For clarity, a player had the name rachou(+random numbers, don't remember). They were killed by the egc and I wanted to apologize that i didn't down and carried them to the exit, as that would've slowed the timer. The "i" in there was a typo by me.
But it was really surprising that not only possibly playernames would be censored but also with typos.
yeah I think most words involving "down" are censored? Cant refer to the number of downs you got at all! O_O
Yesterday I was swfing with some people. Me and one of those people got talking about our home countries in the in-game chat. Then, for some reason, saying "In Ireland" got censored. For the record, I'm Irish and I wasn't being disparaging towards the country at all. Yet, the in-game filter saw fit to censor it. My bad I guess??