What are some fun builds?

Recently dbd has gotten stale to the point where I spend most of my time in the lobby or even in a match I'm not enjoying the gameplay

I want to try other builds to bring diverse gameplay to the game but Idk what to bring I had a build I used for a while and never really used anything else


Even though this was for me to get builds if other people are looking for some I'll put mine in too.

Medic/Unhooking Build:

Aftercare

We are going to live forever

Borrowed time

We'll make it

Comments

  • Bubba

    Insidious

    2nd/3rd/4th perk optional

    Step 1, find a gen which has some good obstacles you can hide behind, whilst being in range of hearing the gen. You want to be as close as possible while remaining hidden. Be mindful of windows near the gen as Survivors will likely beeline straight there.

    Wait.

    Someone will get there eventually, wait for them to start on the gen, and unleash your ambush.

    I think it's genuinely the best jump scare you can give someone, on this "horror" game, and had some funny post game chats.

  • Head on Flashbang.

    If you have friends or can have the randoms bring Vigo's salty slip.

    Up the ante and Slippery meat is genuinely hilarious. The amount of survivor escaping on the hook on their own was funny.

  • Head on

    Deception

    Quick n Quiet

    Diversion


    Red Herring

    Blast Mine

    Head on

    FlashBang

  • You can't go wrong with an Autodidact build. I find them fun

    Autodidact

    Aftercare/Empathy

    Bite The Bullet

    Spine Chill.

  • Power Struggle, Smash Hit, Unbreakable, Flip Flop

    A very underrated OP build, and its very fun.

  • Chase build:

    Windows of opportunity

    Resilience

    Spine chill

    Dead hard

  • soul guard+unbreakable

    bond,windows of opportunity, open handed, kindred

    spine chill, resilience, object of obsession, dead hard

    lucky break, iron will, lithe, quick and quiet

  • Bubba: Noed, Mad Grit, Agitation and Iron Grasp :3

  • Blendette, Q&Q, BL, IW, DwM

    Throw a Glenvale offering.

  • Ninja build: Quick and Quiet, Lithe, Dance With Me, Iron WIll