Question, is sitting here teabagging me bannable?
I couldnt reach her or get her in any way. Seems like an exploit to me? Happened a few times now Last time I was deathslinger so it was ok. As myers I couldnt do anything
Untitled.pngI couldnt reach her or get her in any way. Seems like an exploit to me? Happened a few times now Last time I was deathslinger so it was ok. As myers I couldnt do anything
Untitled.png
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, unfortunately. You can get up there, but it's a gigantic pain in the posterior - and she'll just run, get back up there and do it again and again.
BHVR have said that there is a fix in the works though. Until then, just hope you won't get the map.
i think i saw a mod say before that this spot isnt bannable, because both sides can reach it. (at least i think they were referring to this spot with it)
there will be a fix for it in an upcomming patch soonTM though.
Thanks guys, do you have a video for how to get there as killer? I feel like I am playing mario 64 now haha
I'd ignore it. A Survivor up there isn't doing squat. One less Survivor on gens.
For the time being atleast, once you leave them then they just get back on gens, and if you come back then they'll just go back up there.
I had two survivors staying up there in a game as doctor. Two others were sacrificed. It took me about ten minutes to figure out how to get up there. It’s certainly a pain. They both died as well.
Mandy said that it's not bannable/reportable, they're aware of the spot and it'll be fixed in an upcoming patch.
i did this against a ghostface just because i saw it in a video and he just came up and killed me lol. So yeah killers can go up there 100%, i tested it with a friend afterwards.
No, it’s just CTRL
he means being in the spot not pressing ctrl
Exactly, the teabagging just shows they were taunting me that I couldnt reach them.
If this were siege theyd be banned. There was a spot during the latest event defence could reach the attackers couldnt, it was considered an exploit
remember that doktors curse place? With melusi?
How is survivors practicing their squats bannable
Thats the one haha I edited my post too late I guess