I really wish I could see this game happen, I feel the constant For The Peoples with Vigil (from what I remember it still stacks) and fast heals and Dead Hards that come back, oh boy it would be an absolute clown fest.
Okay I may suck at survivor, but a squad of me with comms would absolutely stomp me no matter what. I do at the very least do decent in chases, and all you need to win as surv are four decent survivors that communicate with each other.
I feel like 4 of me as survivor is fairly equal to how I do as killer. So I feel like it would be almost a toss up on who wins or I guess it depends on the map.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Equal skill level, hence the clone, the survivors win every time.
I don’t like playing survivor so I stink at it, definitely would stomp myself as killer.
I really wish I could see this game happen, I feel the constant For The Peoples with Vigil (from what I remember it still stacks) and fast heals and Dead Hards that come back, oh boy it would be an absolute clown fest.
Me with how good I am as blight perkless, definitely killer me would win.
I'd mop the floor with myself.
I would kill myself so easily.
Depends which killer I am. If I’m Spirit, easy dubs. If I’m Oni, then my survivor selves will easily win as long as we don’t throw.
Okay I may suck at survivor, but a squad of me with comms would absolutely stomp me no matter what. I do at the very least do decent in chases, and all you need to win as surv are four decent survivors that communicate with each other.
EDIT: Ignore This
Knowing my clones, they would find a way to try and use 4 no mithers, so yeah killer
I feel like 4 of me as survivor is fairly equal to how I do as killer. So I feel like it would be almost a toss up on who wins or I guess it depends on the map.
I think this is my favorite response on this thread. 😂
Tie or 1k.
I'm not a potato, and that's pretty much all you need to win as survivor.