What does this mean lol
@[Deleted User] said:So basically, within 10 seconds after a chase ends, use a locker and have Quick and Quiet equipped.
@[Deleted User] said:
So basically, within 10 seconds after a chase ends, use a locker and have Quick and Quiet equipped.
Thank u cookiebear
I got pulled out of so many lockers trying to get that challenge done - I am sure the killers that I was up against thought I was trolling.
I always thought it was within 10 seconds of the chase starting than it ending.
I don't know how I got it I just ran head on/quick and quiet and rolled with it.
@GoodBoyKaru said:I always thought it was within 10 seconds of the chase starting than it ending. I don't know how I got it I just ran head on/quick and quiet and rolled with it.
@GoodBoyKaru said:
Same except no head on. I died pretty quick but I got the challenge done. ๐
@Mandy said:I got pulled out of so many lockers trying to get that challenge done - I am sure the killers that I was up against thought I was trolling.
@Mandy said:
This post literally solved a mystery for me.
So many survivors seem to be diving into lockers and praying right now. I was wondering what was going on.
@StarLost said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2665720#Comment_2665720This post literally solved a mystery for me.So many survivors seem to be diving into lockers and praying right now. I was wondering what was going on.
@StarLost said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2665720#Comment_2665720
this is an old challenge though
That's a tome from last year though xD
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2665923#Comment_2665923this is an old challenge though
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2665923#Comment_2665923
@Labrac said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2665923#Comment_2665923That's a tome from last year though xD
@Labrac said:
Huh.
So it is.
I guess survivors are just cold or something right now.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank u cookiebear
I got pulled out of so many lockers trying to get that challenge done - I am sure the killers that I was up against thought I was trolling.
I always thought it was within 10 seconds of the chase starting than it ending.
I don't know how I got it I just ran head on/quick and quiet and rolled with it.
Same except no head on. I died pretty quick but I got the challenge done. ๐
This post literally solved a mystery for me.
So many survivors seem to be diving into lockers and praying right now. I was wondering what was going on.
this is an old challenge though
That's a tome from last year though xD
Huh.
So it is.
I guess survivors are just cold or something right now.