Killer swich

You said you want to put a mmr for each killer but at the end you change your mind and put the killer you dont play close to the highest mmr of your main killer.

Because you cant respect the word you said do you have any plan to bring back the ability to change killer in the lobby?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • There are no plans to change the killer being able to switch in the lobby.

    And I think you're under a misconception with regards to the MMR. They are separate per character, it's just that when you begin with a new killer your MMR is not the lowest, because you already have game experience, know maps etc so it wouldn't be fair to put an experienced killer with new players.

  • @Mandy said:

    There are no plans to change the killer being able to switch in the lobby.

    And I think you're under a misconception with regards to the MMR. They are separate per character, it's just that when you begin with a new killer your MMR is not the lowest, because you already have game experience, know maps etc so it wouldn't be fair to put an experienced killer with new players.

    Considering how quickly killer MMR rockets up after a couple 4ks I don't think it would be that bad.

  • Yes, I'd prefer it changed too for killer switching. Sometimes I'm not even gaming hard, I see a team with cool profiles and funny names and I just want to have a good time but I'm already playing Cenobite and if I switch I'll lose them forever. >:(