well my p3 bloodweb likes me
feelsgoodman
feelsgoodman
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have had the same issue on my Demogorgon as well where until level 50 my best perk that I had was rancor....
I literally perstiged again just to try to get good perks for my Demogorgon faster.
my p0, 1, and 2 webs were absolute trash and then i get to p3 10 and ive already got bbq 2 :D
I literally got yellow BBQ on the very first bloodweb once! Think it was for Pyramid Head. Felt good man.
How do your perks look cofffrrnet?
Autocorrect is really something else, I meant to say different
that really is a different way to say different
also you gotta change the files, its a PC only thing I believe
Correct, PC only, change icon packs
I once got bbq tier 3 on my level 35 P0 Blight
So is there any point in going P3 aside from the bloody outfits of course?
Ultra rare killer Addons frequency increase just depends on if you want the ultra rares more frequently or not as a few killers sometimes want their greens more frequently for certain builds. It’s totally dependent on which killer your playing tho too
I'm googling a P3's bloodweb and honestly...it looks the same on my P1 killer's bloodweb lol
Mmmm, yes
No, not really. I prestige characters I play + characters that mean something to me. Demo means something to me and now they're gone from the store I decided to P3 50 all perks him up
It just makes the grind worse (having to re-level and having higher rarity items)
“You mean beast of prey” My bloodweb
sigh
I went 69 bloodwebs to get Corrupt.