Monstrum collab ?
Skins maybe?
The fiend = Doctor.
Brutus = Oni.
The hunter=??? Maybe demogorgon would fit indeed perfectly
Skins maybe?
The fiend = Doctor.
Brutus = Oni.
The hunter=??? Maybe demogorgon would fit indeed perfectly
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
1: No
2: Wouldn't make sense
3: They're not going to be doing anything with Demo.
I think the Fiend would make the most sense as the Nurse, though even that is a massive stretch. They both float, that's it.
The Brute relies on its raw physical strength, and actually doesn't use any weapons. We don't have any killers like that that aren't licensed or don't have totally different proportions.
The Hunter would make a lot of sense as Demo, as it also travels through "portals" in the form of the egg sacks. Though that isn't happening, for obvious reasons.
Well the skins of crypt tv for example the look see have not much relation with doctor power.
Brutus could be like nemesis hit animation and when get angry use a beam or giant pipe to hit surv and knock down.
Fiend could be related with doctor as they both plays with electricity despite one levitate and doctor doesnt.
Hunter for demo would be neat but i guess you cant do that to him/her/it
I'd be happy for it to just have its own chapter or paragraph, to be fair. The monsters could be interesting killers, certainly from an aesthetic viewpoint.
Yeah but the thing is monstrum have 3 iconics.I suppose that brutus is the most iconic but I think is more plausible to get skins.
A parsgraph with 3 killers? Much perks to balance for devs lol
I would like too
I was only thinking 1 killer out of the 3, but the idea of 3 killers... My God... the plethora of bugs that follow...