What about a last of us dlc

I know there is a problem with the fact that naughty dog has a playstation exclusive contract. But if there was any chance of ellie and joel coming to DBD... i would totally lose my marbles. And, if BHVR has troubles putting lgbt characters into the game, but want to represents them... that could definitely be a good start with introducing ellie in dbd (since she is already established as a gay character). There's even interesting enemies that could be turned into the killer role: clickers/ bloaters/ rat king... abby and her golf club (i'm joking).

Comments

  • I wouldn't mind Ellie for LGBTQ+ rep, don't really trust the writers to do it well so they might as well work off of a different studio's character lmao

  • I think it'd be cool af to play as a clicker or something.

  • @AnneBonny said:

    I wouldn't mind Ellie for LGBTQ+ rep, don't really trust the writers to do it well so they might as well work off of a different studio's character lmao

    To be honest, i do'nt think that they wouldn't be capable to do it (they got good with killer lore as far as i'm concerned). I rather think, since seeing backclash on the last of us 2 for ellie being gay (when a dlc already established that), that it is quite tough to not cause havoc.

    @bleep275 said:

    I think it'd be cool af to play as a clicker or something.

    I'd love it too.

  • @R1ch4rd_N1x0n said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2662949#Comment_2662949

    A bloater would be much more fitting, as it's bigger and better fits a Killer, and has more abilities.

    They are slow, sure, but so are Myers and Executioner, yet here they are in DBD.

    I think bloaters would be the most interesting too.