Haddonfield main building god window (by basement)

I'm trying to practice different loops and have had haddonfield like 20 times since this. Ever since I started purposefully looking to see if this window spawns it hasnt like 20 times in a row. Has it been taken out or is the rng for it really low? Just curious if anybody else has gotten it recently (like last 2 weeks).

Comments

  • People keep saying it was permanently removed. I haven't seen it in a while. I don't know if it actually was removed but people had been saying that for weeks.

  • Also the upstair front windows on the Myers house seem to be removed. Only the back balcony window seems to be open.

  • I think they shadow-nerfed Haddonfield. Cuz I haven't seen it in a long time. Same with the front windows

  • At this point, I'm pretty sure they deleted it.

    Good riddance.

  • I mean if its gone thank god. That window was just an auto chase break, an infinite even with bloodlust 3 is just unacceptable in this game

  • It's been shadownerfed, or at the least bugged- the house had like most of the windows removed except 2 upstairs and it's beautiful

    House of Pain now

  • All we need now is for BHVR to tear down these walls

  • @BenSanderson55 said:

    I'm trying to practice different loops and have had haddonfield like 20 times since this. Ever since I started purposefully looking to see if this window spawns it hasnt like 20 times in a row. Has it been taken out or is the rng for it really low? Just curious if anybody else has gotten it recently (like last 2 weeks).

    Is this the 'House of Pain' pseudo-infinite?

    I bloody hope it's gone. I saw a survivor run a very good Nemesis there for over 5 minutes once.

  • I don’t want to hear anymore complaints about Haddonfield if so, because that is already one of the strongest basements in the game.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    I don’t want to hear anymore complaints about Haddonfield if so, because that is the already one of the strongest basements in the game.

    It's our one solace on this map, Haha. As Demo I only have one priority on this map: immediately Portal Ruin and Basement. Whoever goes down near basement dies.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    I don’t want to hear anymore complaints about Haddonfield if so, because that is the already one of the strongest basements in the game.

    house of pain still exists tbf like you aint gonna stop me complaining about that hellscape

  • @GoshJosh said:

    I don’t want to hear anymore complaints about Haddonfield if so, because that is the already one of the strongest basements in the game.

    There is a different between pulling off basement and abusing a nightmare map.

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2661904#Comment_2661904

    house of pain still exists tbf like you aint gonna stop me complaining about that hellscape

    Map of Pain.

    Seriously Haddonfield is why I always go back to Hag and Demo. As a killer without traversal in their kit, it's horrible.