Does Play with your food consume stack if you throw a clown bottle?
The description is very vague and it doesn't match with the wiki, has there been any changes?
The description is very vague and it doesn't match with the wiki, has there been any changes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm almost certain it doesn't but I'm tagging in @NoOneKnowsNova and @Phasmamain as they play more clown than I ever could.
It does use a stack as its considered an offensive action. The antidote does as well
Aight thanks
(why tf is it counted as an offensive action?! outside of trying to prevent cases where you're slowed and hes sped up but that happens anyway?? i dont get it lmao)
Aight I've had to edit this as I tested it today and to my suprise it actually does not consume a token anymore, which is a pleasant suprise at that and I may use the perk now due to such.
I guess the speed stacking could get a bit insane. 15% plus 10% plus another 15% is very big
The wiki tested all killer powers with it back in August. I don't think anything has changed since then. Clown's bottle shouldn't deplete its tokens.
Thank you everyone, I learned a lot from this.
:)
That sounds like a bug. Blight used to consume a token when rushing too.
I personally think it should be reworked to only lose tokens when survivors lose a health state caused by your attacks/special attacks
If you lose 2 health states then 2 tokens go
That would be a straight nerf.
For instadown killers yes
And for normal killers it would also a nerf if they bring an instadown perk. Also myers.
Why would you nerf this perk.
For killers like trickster and deathslinger its pretty terrible to run as is, it needs a change, and itll only lose tokens on attacks that hit, so huntress would love it
Also billy can use it better for map traversal, and demo/nemesis can use their pallet breaks with it more effectively
I love PWYF on Clown and it does not use a stack to throw bottles. PWYF with Solvent Jug/Garish Make-up Kit quite simply laughs at the Forest Gump survivor meta we have going on right now.