Survivors can be so entitled
Just did a game and they tried to bully me and I won um but they dc because they couldn’t bully me why do some survivors so that I just don’t get it …
Just did a game and they tried to bully me and I won um but they dc because they couldn’t bully me why do some survivors so that I just don’t get it …
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've also had killers dc after they failed to facecamp and everyone was escaping. Entitlement has nothing to do with being survivor or killer. There's crappy players on both sides.
When a swf that tries to tea bag and be toxic towards ya and outplays um and than they dc is quite sad tbh 🤷🏻♂️ But as a killer that rage quits because they be too tunnel visioned
Both sides can be entitled*
DbD players can be pretty entitled.
I'm not entitled, I just deserve things to go my way.
Its wierd, everyone in the world, including you, everyone is for some reason out to get me specifiaclly, I dont get why either, because I'm so humble as well.
Very nuanced take, exactly what this community needs.
I hate when I make it very obvious I'm letting you through the exit gates without attacking you and you still feel the need to teabag me.
Both sides are entitled