How much salt do you get on your steam profiles?

I happen to get quite a lot. In fact a streamer was going off in it just last night for me.

Do you get salt often? Do you find it funny?

Comments

  • I'm on Xbox so none.

    People can't even message me anymore. Finally bit the bullet and accept that the days of having good DBD interactions are over, I only get told to kill myself now.

    I made the mistake of turning off my messages, but not making my profile private though. People just started messaging people on my friend's list instead. I have family members and close friends on there, so, that was really uncool of them.

  • There is info field, in my steam profile mentioning that I have "network issues" in DbD lately. But I turned my Hex: VPN on before leaving info. Yes I'm horrible person.

  • A lot since I play blight, but sometimes people realize I’m not cheating or using macros and that I’m just a good blight and +rep me. Haven’t gotten any +reps since mmr tho

  • @DatFastBoi said:

    A lot since I play blight, but sometimes people realize I’m not cheating or using macros and that I’m just a good blight and +rep me. Haven’t gotten any +reps since mmr tho

    Same, but people usually rage in the endgame chat more. People commonly refer blight as a killer who takes "no skill".

  • NONE. This crap fest convinced me to go as private as possible. I'm tired of people checking my profile and being insulting. I know they're little dicked smurfs but it does wear on you. I play a killer I normally don't with a meme build and they want to give me ######### because I didn't so well with perks I can't even recognize by the icon or remember the effect of. I don't take friend requests. I have no sympathy for survivors even when I am one. We have to screw up pretty bad to not escape and all you have to do is camp a pallet and run to another one. If people don't hide the instant they hear the TR they can all escape a bubba if they brought the meta.


    Games #########.

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2665616#Comment_2665616

    Same, but people usually rage in the endgame chat more. People commonly refer blight as a killer who takes "no skill".

    Literally the killer that has the biggest skill floor and ceiling in the entire game, you gotta know everything about your movement and the survivor’s

  • I have a lot of -reps, but some are from friends messing around, I do have a lot from 2019, I remember getting called a hacker for using BBQ on billy. (Bless his soul). I usually ignore it and my friends respond to it.

  • I have now had the honor of having someone go to a random screenshot from another game entirely to comment about me and DBD, because my profile comments are private but screenshots aren't private. It wasn't even a DBD screenshot. So I guess I got that.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    None, because my profile is privat. Otherwise Killers would dodge me too much in DBD due to my hours.

    Also nobody should see all the spicy games I am playing. :>

    I don’t get that. I want to play against a experienced person. It’s the only way to get better

  • I wish xbox profiles had a similar ability to comment thing I live for internet salt :( I just get the occassional PM but its not as satisfying

  • @Yords said:

    I happen to get quite a lot. In fact a streamer was going off in it just last night for me.

    Do you get salt often? Do you find it funny?

    Anyone complaining about getting salt on their profile... It would be very VERY easy to avoid. Just don't act like a D**** . But in this community I might as well talk to a wall saying that :) I bet the vast majority of salt people get on their profile is justified. As I sometimes like to read those comments on other peoples profiles after a match, the comments almost always hold true to the way they acted during that match.

    Like if you are going to act like a D**** and play Bubba in a facecamp way. You get 1 kill and everyone including yourself has no points, nor had any fun... Are you then surprised your profile is full of "-rep toxic camper"? Cause I think I speak for the vast majority of killers when I say I rather get 0 kills then not play the game personally.

    All that said, I think in my 2k hours I only had to post a comment on other profiles twice. And that is when it was really bad. Like pure toxic behaviour kind. Like slugging 4 ppl and letting them all fully bleed out for 5mins. If its a toxic SWF I can somewhat understand, but doing this against a solo lobby... yikes mate.

1 2 ›