Kill switch Blight
This is NOT ok. Fix him ASAP and kill switch until then
https://clips.twitch.tv/ImpartialHealthyBulgogiBigBrother-20dtU3TyI91FSCpNThis is NOT ok. Fix him ASAP and kill switch until then
https://clips.twitch.tv/ImpartialHealthyBulgogiBigBrother-20dtU3TyI91FSCpN
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This killer deserves a nerf as he is imbalanced as a nurse.
That Blight must have an S-tier gaming chair.
I doubt they'll kill switch an entire killer. They'll probably just minimize and tell you to report as hacking.
Can i report this as cheating? Or this is fine for BHVR? can mods help?
What addons did he have?
This might sound like a really dumb question but I'm just curious
Someone's gonna have to make those "don't make me tap the sign" memes, to read "the killswitch isn't for something that's just bugged or just annoying" lol.
I'm pretty sure this is one of his addons, right? I'm not sure, I don't play that much Blight, but I think so. If it's not, though, doesn't that mean it's a hacker? What would killswitching achieve in this scenario?
i'll check my vod later. can't tell rn
*Written by a player with 40 hours on the game
that's exploits He should be killswitched because people exloiting his power
Is this a bug, glitch, or hack?
Is it? Doesn't the Adrenaline Vial let him do what happened in that clip?
If he doesn't have that then yeah someone's messing with him, but if they're messing with him how would killswitching fix that? Hackers can mess with any killer, you can't killswitch them all.
I was joking about hacking. I think it was a double 90 turn to go around the main building. It can be done at shack too. Then he lunged. Although, not gonna lie, that looked very clean and frame perfect.
no, he had compound 21 and crow
Ok so assuming that was a hacker and not just something Blight can do (which I'd have no idea, I don't play enough of him), what would killswitching him accomplish?
exploiter. not a hacker. It will prevent people from misusing his power
At worst that might be a hack, the turn its definitly very fast. At best its using adrenaline vial. No need to jump the wagon on a kill swich for a single play, you are over reacting tremendously. And sorry but the game has a tremendous amount of bugs that need fixing, far more important that a suden turn in an atack that you dont se often enought, specially on high level skill killer.
This blight doesn't even hit the side of the wall to rotate, and its an instantaneous 180 degree flick at the corner, which you can tell by the movement of the red stain. Theres no way that this is base blight movement.
Good job calling for a killer to be killswitched over a hacker.
That doesn't require a killswitch as it doesn't impede game performance. It's just a marginally annoying aspect of his power interacting with probably mouse sensitivity spiking. Cheesy to be sure, but not gamebreaking.
you need to put a limit on the turn
Using exploits is literally breaking the game
It's really not unless it starts to actively harm the function of the game, but my words aren't going to change your mind. Though this stuff has been known for a long time now and nothing has been done so it isn't likely to get Blight killswitched.
Its a lag flick. don't panic and just report this guy.
And blight is fine...other than making Alchemist's Ring an iridescent he is absolutely fine.
then killswitch almost everything in this game because cheaters affect a lot of things
That is an L-flick a.k.a Lag Flick. You can tell by the sharp 90 degree turn despite the Blight still moving forward without turning into a wall.
L-Flicks are the result of cheaters using a program to induce lag that allow them to bypass Blight's hard cap on turning.
Ok i reported him
Don't bother reporting him that wasn't an L-flick or anything I saw his game play he did nothing wrong except having a freaking good control over blight in that moment
That player is lag switching to pull that off which probably counts as cheating / exploiting to gain an unfair advantage, easy report and easy ban / temp ban, I can't stand when players abuse stuff like lag switching sure you can do "cool" stuff like that but save it for kyf lobbies
He is a streamer he has recordings of the game he did do some l flick stuff he just had a good controlle over blight
I rewatched the clip a thousand times at half speed.
At around 2 seconds in, if you look closely, you see Blight's red light only for him to do an immediate 180 despite not even bumping or swinging. This falla under the umbrella term of an Lag Flick.
You're not supposed to do this normally, and can only be done by inducing lag with a 3rd party software. It's... literally cheating. You're using something *outside the game* to gain an advantage.
He's not a streamer. i checked
Jep I was wrong I was hundret percent sure that was a game a saw in a YouTube vid but no it was just a super similar situation same blight skin same surv but another map. My apologies
If the killer can be controlled like that, then it deserves a cornering nerf.
Like I said one comment above I was wrong with that being a streamer and he just has good control over but I saw many times how a really good blight can do something similar but to get to this point you need a crazy amount of training an luck just like how you need training to do crazy turns and slides with Billy
On the red ranks, you often come across such guys.
So Blight deserves a little cornering nerf
I am constantly annoyed by such players with macros.
That can unfold for him like a snake
Limiting it to 30 degrees will be balanced.
You don't understand. Blight's turning IS capped. The entire cheat centers aimed inducing lag to bypass that cap. Your solution would be pointless.
So you're saying that I regularly play against cheaters? Or the fact that there will be cheats that will remove the 30 degree limit
If so, then we will remove the blow with a lunge when Blight is in the ability
this is called "moon rushing" and any blight player can learn how to do it with enough practice
you actually don't need third party software to do this, there are blight players that do this without it
Care to explain how?
It's a matter of DPI and timing your flick at the beginning of a hug tech, I don't know the exact way but I'm sure someone will drop a vid how to do it, though I've always known that as a moon rush, not a "lag flick". They're harder to do now as opposed to when J flicking was possible
Dpi and timing don't matter.
Blight's turning has a hard cap on how much you can turn per frame. Now, it's possible to get 180 flicks through legitimate means, but at the 2 second mark, you see him do a sudden sharp 180 degree turn without any pre-turning or anything, something you're not supposed to be able to do since the removal of J-flicks.
it doesn't take third party, it's all flicks and abusing the momentum of the initial rush
While I'll admit that's a new one, that utilizes the Hug Tech to pull off. You can see at the 2 sec mark he still does a sharp 180 despite not bumping into anything.
If you're talking about the clip then yeah I can see your argument, but as far as moonrushing in general? Furthest thing from an exploit considering the legitimate variation requires you to usually hug tech which is as much of an exploit as nurse short blinking is
This exploit is not currently bannable
Any exploit which the devs are banning for is explicitly named in the Game Rules, currently that is only 2+ killer bugs and any progress/prestige exploit.
The devs are aware of it, so don't waste the support team's time with tickets