Looking for a specific 4Gamers video
Just wondering if anyone knows this. I'm looking for a clip, which I believe was in a 4Gamers montage, which has four Bills all crouching and moving around the killer in a circle.
As good as their vids are, I don't really want to re-watch all of them to find this one clip.
Ta.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
iv seen this it was funny
Yeah, one of my favourites. But cannot find the bugger now, or remember who the Twitch streamer was.
i think i have it in my search historii if i find it i will send you a link
Its deffo in the 100 celebrate video. Think also the one before that.
cult of lauries
That'd be much appreciated. Cheers fella.
It was shown, briefly, in the Top 100 #2 video, but it wasn't the full thing. In the original, the killer pans round to reveal all the crouching Bills, and then they start circiing him. It's a couple of minutes long.
But I'll re-check the origninal Top 100 vid, could be in there. Cheers.
Hahah. That's awesome. The one i'm looking for is like that, but with Bills.
Not the 4gamers vid, but here's the clip from twitch itself: https://www.twitch.tv/uberdaf/clip/ConcernedEncouragingTigerPeteZaroll
You absolute star! I could kiss you, but thankfully this is the Internet and I don't have to.
it was in that one or in the blood point bug one
I haven't seen that clip before, I love it!
@Eight it was in top 100 dbd moments part 2 just watched it, its bloody hilarious