Don't forget one thing boys

You are not a killer, you are pallet and boon breaker in this game.

Just in case you forgot this

Comments

  • Don't forget wall breaker.

  • Wish they would increase the BP gain for it since kicking is half the trial time or at the very least remove the cap.

  • This thread suddenly gave me an idea for a new survivor item: the whip.

    Now this item doesn't have any practical purpose or use limit, but its range is about 4m and it will show a pretty lashing visual with a sound-cracking audio cue when used.

    I think that would be very entertaining for all players worth considering involved.

  • @asirirsprime said:

    You are not a killer, you are pallet and boon breaker in this game.

    Just in case you forgot this

    i will make sure the Killers i'm facing will always be remembered :3

  • Not gonna lie, the sound of breaking pallets is so satisfying, it gives me ASMR feelings and after 2, 3 matches I’m ready to sleep.

  • @Beaburd said:

    This thread suddenly gave me an idea for a new survivor item: the whip.

    Now this item doesn't have any practical purpose or use limit, but its range is about 4m and it will show a pretty lashing visual with a sound-cracking audio cue when used.

    I think that would be very entertaining for all players worth considering involved.

    That's basically just a flashlight and how 90% of survivors use flashlights. I feel few actually bring them in to do saves. They bring them so they can do epic clickings.

  • @SunsetSherbet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656107#Comment_2656107

    That's basically just a flashlight and how 90% of survivors use flashlights. I feel few actually bring them in to do saves. They bring them so they can do epic clickings.

    The survivors will still click that light like a Boss at the pallet even if you're a Legion

    I cant tell if they are gauging my skill as Legion or if they are begging to go down.

  • Pallet breaking killer hookers from the fog.


    missed game name right there.


    edit: i guess it should have been


    wood smashing killer hookers

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    Pallet breaking killer hookers from the fog.

    missed game name right there.

    edit: i guess it should have been

    wood smashing killer hookers

    Just drop the word killer so that the context cannot be misconstrued.

  • @psionic said:

    Not gonna lie, the sound of breaking pallets is so satisfying, it gives me ASMR feelings and after 2, 3 matches I’m ready to sleep.

    You should rise in MMR if you brake more pallets than average Killer :)