Auric Cell Advice?
I've got 350 Auric Cells left after the rift (I got freddy at a discount and nemesis).
what should I do with it?
cosmetics, waiting for black friday and getting a single character*, something else?
any advice would be appreciated.
(*I've got enough iri shards for The Artist)
Comments
That's enough for a Nea shirt and some ugly sweaters I think, but if you wouldn't ever wear it then I'd just hold on to it. It'll either burn a hole in your pocket and you'll make an impulse buy or somewhere down the line you'll use it to get an extra goodie.
Definitely get the classic Ghostface mask for 200 Auric Cells.
It's like regular Ghostface, but classic.
I would just save them.
I wouldn't ever use cells to buy original characters. The grind is bad, but it is always better to use them to buy a licensed killer. Even if there is no one you are interested in at the moment, there might be in the future. Don't rush to spend it. Just wait until there is something you actually want from the shop. I believe some weapons are only 300, or certain costume parts.
I was going to use some of my remaining ones for the school girl Spirit outfit, uwu.
Thanks for the reminder, I was actually planning to use them to get a more covering spirit outfit. thanks for the reminder. (feel free to keep answering, though, everyone else)