The Game Map

Second post tonight, but I just finished a match on The Game, and I don't think I ever realized how many god pallets there are on the map----or at the very least, pallets that are too safe. Every corner I turned I got stunned by a pallet, I began to get confused on why there were so many in one corner of the map, seriously mind boggled me.


The map sucks for survivors, and for killers, so I do not understand why the devs have ignored The Game for such a long time.


If my memory serves me correctly, there were a total of twenty five pallets on this map. That is insane.

Comments

  • You can literally just go from pallet to pallet and 5 gens will be done and exit gates open before you run out of pallets.

  • I think in general they need to go through maps and remove true god pallets. The Game has so many and Lerys has at least a few, where they block an entire hallway or the entire doorway to a tile and you literally have no choice as killer but to break them or lose the chase.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    You can literally just go from pallet to pallet and 5 gens will be done and exit gates open before you run out of pallets.

    I find it ridiculous that this is possible--even if it's an exaggeration, I still believe it to an extent. The Game map is one of the maps I instantly want to dc over--depending on the killer I am.

  • "I do not understand why the devs have ignored The Game for such a long time."

    The sad thing is, this is one of the maps they remade most recently, so we can only assume BHVR have absolutely no idea how to balance things, and this map is going to be like this for a while.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    I think in general they need to go through maps and remove true god pallets. The Game has so many and Lerys has at least a few, where they block an entire hallway or the entire doorway to a tile and you literally have no choice as killer but to break them or lose the chase.

    By the time you break all the pallet chains that a survivor will run you through, three generators will be done. So action does need to be taken if you ask me.

  • @TheGentlemen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2653174#Comment_2653174

    I find it ridiculous that this is possible--even if it's an exaggeration, I still believe it to an extent. The Game map is one of the maps I instantly want to dc over--depending on the killer I am.

    No I actually did that yesterday.

    Add some running around those boxes and tables and you won’t run out.

  • @JPA said:

    "I do not understand why the devs have ignored The Game for such a long time."

    The sad thing is, this is one of the maps they remade most recently, so we can only assume BHVR have absolutely no idea how to balance things, and this map is going to be like this for a while.

    I do remember hearing a patch note about The Game, playing it as both survivor and killer, and noticing no difference.

  • If you run Windows of Opportunity + Open Handed, being chased will be so easy.

  • Because they added breakable Walls to the map. Those breakable Walls make a bunch of Pallets not useable, because you end up in a Deadzone. So more Pallets were added to compensate for it.

    Beside that, The Game was always a Map which only has Pallets and next to no windows. It was always the most boring Map to play on, as Survivor you do nothing than running around safe Pallets and as Killer you are doing the same.

    To start, it would help if they would remove all breakable Walls and the Pallets added to compensate for the Deadends. In the long run, it would help if they add more Windows and remove some safe Pallets and replace them with unsafe ones to make gameplay more interesting on the map.

  • @JPA said:

    "I do not understand why the devs have ignored The Game for such a long time."

    The sad thing is, this is one of the maps they remade most recently, so we can only assume BHVR have absolutely no idea how to balance things, and this map is going to be like this for a while.

    We can assume?

    We know it.

  • That's what the rework has done to this map. It used to have more god pallets than others, but not that huge number of god pallets. It when from a somewhat killer-sided map to a completely survivor-sided one.