The nurse definitely needs a nerf
This is the most annoying and spitting on the rules killer
Pallets? window? loops? she will kill you even if you are standing in the lobby
Need a skill? God, yes, in 5 games you will already go quietly up killing everyone
Are you trying to get a survivor off the hook and what do we see? the nurse teleports in the same second
Is it interesting to play against her NO, I'm better off immediately disconnecting as it's not pleasant and annoying
Also, trolls playing from the ground mainly play on this killer. Leaving bored players thinking maybe let's go to another game guys?
Why do we need new killers if there is such an imbalanced killer?
Comments
Using pallets against a nurse is useless
you need to use textures against her, not pallets although you can still stun her with it.
She flies already with a lunge into the pallet
I just ask you to remove the lunge, let it hit with a regular blow
Nerf the nurse if you must. But as a survivor, I like her the way she is.
If you ask for nerf ask devs to fix her bugs as well.
she is able to use lunges only after appearing in real world.
you can stun her or block her lunge with pallets if she appears after her blink.
While playing for her, I did not notice any mistakes
I think she needs to increase the time for the lunge and then the nurse will not be as imbalanced as she is now.
lol no way it will kill her there are a lot of cunterplay against the lunge before she uses it