Please surv answer this
clikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclicclikclic is a legitimate way of playing?Bodyblocking? looping in front an open exit? why I shouldn´t report this? why no one as ever been banned for being so toxic? Do you realize that those behaviour are the base for camping and tunneling ?
Comments
You shouldn't report it, because it's not against the rules.
But, considering I've never done it, and get camped and tunneled on the reg, I'd say, it's not always the cause.
But as to why people BM each other, I'm convinced there are a lot of kids playing this game.And, they watch too many streamers, and think because they won, they can act like #########.
Of course is against the rule , in the report form at the end of a game is clearly specified under "trolling" and "rule braking" cause when you act like this with no consequences you make other act in the same way creating an eternal loop of moodiness
Bodyblocking and clicking a flashlight are not against the rules, please avoid reporting this kind of things, you are just clogging the system for no reason at all.
If you have doubts about the game rules, please refer to this post: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules