Which Killer power has the dumbest name?

additionally, who has the coolest?

Comments

  • "Showstopper"

    Like I get it, Trickster is a performer and yada yada but this just doesn't fit imo, if it had something to do with music then Id be on board

    Ive always liked the Hag's power name "Blackened Catalyst", sounds cool

  • “Bear Trap” and “Chainsaw”. Like, it’s literally just the object they carry. Not creative at all.

    The coolest? I’ll go for Carter’s Spark or Rites of Judgement.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    “Bear Trap” and “Chainsaw”. Like, it’s literally just the object they carry. Not creative at all.

    The coolest? I’ll go for Carter’s Spark or Rites of Judgement.

    Chainsaw is extra funny cause then they added "Bubba's chainsaw"

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2652274#Comment_2652274

    Chainsaw is extra funny cause then they added "Bubba's chainsaw"

    They should've gone with "chainsaw go brrrrr" for Billy, instead.

  • @Shroompy said:

    "Showstopper"

    Like I get it, Trickster is a performer and yada yada but this just doesn't fit imo, if it had something to do with music then Id be on board

    Ive always liked the Hag's power name "Blackened Catalyst", sounds cool

    Doesn't the lore change his performance into killing people rather than anything to do with music? I thought he was showing Yun Jin his killing technique and not necessarily his new mix tape. But it has been a bit since I read his lore.

  • @Bwsted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2652286#Comment_2652286

    They should've gone with "chainsaw go brrrrr" for Billy, instead.

    I like it, accurate name

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2652273#Comment_2652273

    Doesn't the lore change his performance into killing people rather than anything to do with music? I thought he was showing Yun Jin his killing technique and not necessarily his new mix tape. But it has been a bit since I read his lore.

    Killing people was his music

    He'd record his victims screams and some how include it into one of his songs

    But like the knives themselves I dont think have been used that much in his performances. Im actually pretty positive the name Trickster and Showstopper were gonna be used as something else, and they couldnt get the power to work properly so they went with this

  • T-Virus

    It doesn't work with how Nemesis currently functions. It's barely there, as you cough a little and have a blue paint job, otherwise it doesn't do anything

    Spencer's Last Breath

    It just sounds cool

  • The dummest is probably Showstopper imo. There are some extremely plain like Bear trap or Chainsaw but honestly, those were from early days of DBD and besides, at least it's on point with what the power is.

    Under no circumstance would I ever think of throwing knifes power be called a Showstopper. Just from the name, I wouldn't have any idea what the power is about.

    Also the coolest name is definetly Jigsaw's Baptism.

  • @Pizzasauce said:

    Jill's Sandwich

    Patrick, that’s an add-on.

  • I'd say bear trap/chainsaw for Trapper and Billy even though that's exactly their power.

    For best I've always found Spencer's Last Breath and Of the Abyss to sound amazing.

  • Blood bond always sounded stupid to me. Her whole power is just Victor anyway

    Favourite would be deathslinger. The redeemer is just a cool name

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Blood bond always sounded stupid to me. Her whole power is just Victor anyway

    Favourite would be deathslinger. The redeemer is just a cool name

    Well, I'd argue that Victor isn't the main power. Their power is well... their existence. Having two killers who can harm and down survivors present in one trial is a unique and potentially lethal power.

    That's my philosophy with the Twins and why they're my favorite killer(s). I've always looked at them from a different angle compared to most of the community. I see them as two individuals who work together to hunt thanks to their Blood Bond.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2652495#Comment_2652495

    Well, I'd argue that Victor isn't the main power. Their power is well... their existence. Having two killers who can harm and down survivors present in one trial is a unique and potentially lethal power.

    That's my philosophy with the Twins and why they're my favorite killer(s). I've always looked at them from a different angle compared to most of the community. I see them as two individuals who work together to hunt thanks to their Blood Bond.

    Thing is Charlotte is just an m1 killer without a power essentially. Victor is her power and is what makes her good