I love the new DC penalty
So if you DC too often you now get a clown make-up to show how ridiculous your excuses are
I think it is quite fitting
So if you DC too often you now get a clown make-up to show how ridiculous your excuses are
I think it is quite fitting
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I actually wish this was real.
The punishments would be ok, if it wasn't for a bug that disconnects you from the host, and punishes you for it. The worst thing is that I get my pip and my bloodpoints, but still I get punished lmao, the servers are tied with strings
It would be unironically useful. If you've got clowns in your lobby, you're probably better off leaving and finding a new group.
I wish serial ragequitters came with labels.
I don't. It would make me start regularly DCing.
Exactly. How could I pass out on such an amazing looking cosmetic?
Just another lobby for me to dodge in solo q.
Default nea/meg/dwight? Dodge,
Obvious 3men swf? Dodge.
Key? Dodge.
Blendettes? Dodge.
Clown cosmetic? Dodge.
wait, wait... you think I would have edited that photo, it's totally legit!!111!!!