A new mode - Hardcore Mode
So what if we have a new game mode in dbd - a hardcore mode, where no perks can be used (survs or killer)? I would not mind grinding that mode. And I think this will also lead to less posts from others asking to nerf this, buff that etc.
Comments
You can already do that, just dont equip perks.
I dont think adding another mode would be too good for queue times..
Ya I meant hardcore for all , not only me. ๐
look at the turn tables
Well for a change the killers would stop complaining.
/looks at the depip squad
No with no perks it would be how the game was supposed to be, survivors hiding from the killer to get objectives done.
I'd be all for a randomizer mode, where all perks, add-ons, items and offerings are randomly generated (even with a chance of either "choose your perk/item/etc or "no perk/item/etc. slots).
It may make people see benefits in perks they never bothered using before. A lot of perks not regularily used have benefits some people really underestimate.
As for a non-perk mode, it could be interesting, but I'm not sure whether it's a long-term gamemode. Maybe as a challenge for a Daily or challenge, or maybe a weekend challenge though?
The random perk mode would be a nice change of pace.
These can be temporary game modes like for 15 or 30 days. Similar to how R6 siege brings in different game modes.