Motion Sickness
Does anyone else get horrible motion sickness when playing Nurse/blink? Pinhead also has a similar attack but it doesn't seem to trigger.
Does anyone else get horrible motion sickness when playing Nurse/blink? Pinhead also has a similar attack but it doesn't seem to trigger.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s the fatigue animation. Problem is that has to be there otherwise escaping her would be hard
Yeah I do
I used to. As I played her more I got a lot more desensitised to it but absolutely I did and it made playing her a nightmare. Shadowborn was my saviour back then.
Green filtered maps with high mobility killers does it to me.