Do you use any lore accurate/themed builds? (feel free to share!)
e.g. Surge, Mindbreaker, Distressing, and Surveillance on doctor?
e.g. Surge, Mindbreaker, Distressing, and Surveillance on doctor?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep. That's all I use on killers it what makes sense lore wise.
wanna share any builds?
I don't have any specific builds. I use character specific perks on the killer they were meant for and for the fourth perk I'll use one that makes sense lore wise. I feel like using the same perks for every killer turns the game bland and kills the uniqueness of each killer. To hell with whatever is meta.
Oh, O.K.
When I'm playing with my James Sunderland legendary, I always run 'Object of Obsession' on him
Thematically it's meant to represent how in Silent Hill 2, the monsters are linked to James in some way.
I also like to run Rancor on the killers who are privy to singling people out or have a particular hatred - Freddy, Myers, Pinhead, etc
If theres one thing I would change from Otz's lore accurate build on Quentin, I would switch out dark sense for adrenaline. It make a lot more sense, especially when he's up against freddy, and give him a medkit with a syringe add-on