Changes to killers

I am proposing this change in favour of normal casual players such as myself. Some killers are way too strong to be run on a casual level and it really isn't fun at all. I have so many games in a row just going in and dying 3 minutes in. I have no problem fighting strong and high ranked players, I have a problem fighting certain killers.

No matter how weak or strong a killer's kit is, the pros always find a way to run them. Go to youtube and search for Crohmbs, Probzz, Ayrun or any survivor main you know. They can run the strongest killers played by the strongest players any day. It's us casual players that suffer when things get buffed.



Trickster

No idea why everyone called him weak when he was released. Now the devs buffed him to the point where it's not even fun to play against him anymore. Mindless complaining that destroyed the casual players.

Suggested changes:

Dagger throw speed increased 10-20%

Required daggers to damage a health state - from 6 to 8

Walking speed when throwing remains the same.

Normal walking speed from 4.4m/s to 4.5m/s



Blight

Against a decent blight player, you can't even juke him at all. It's so ridiculous, he's at the same standard as the nurse but easier to play or if not, at an even higher level compared to nurse because he can curve so ridiculously much.

Suggested changes:

Decrease the number of charges on his power from 5 to 3 or Decrease/remove the curving he can do.

Decrease the distance while not using his basic attack or bumping into something by 20-30%

Decrease his lunge distance when using a basic attack from his power.



Nemesis

The only issue I have is with the zombies. I hear alot of people complaining about the whip but I have no issues with it. There are so many zombies and there are countless times where I couldn't fix a gen for 3-5 minutes LITERALLY because no matter where I ran, the heartbeat was too loud or there was a zombie guarding the gen. Let's not forget the occasional times when I get whipped once, run into a zombie then turn the corner and get downed by a zombie. That's a 10 second run for the killer just whipping me ONCE.

Suggested change:

Number of zombies that spawn from 3 to 2/1, if 1, make the zombie move towards survivors or give it better vision range/ speed.


Keep in mind again that I am trying to fix issues FOR US CASUAL SURVIVOR PLAYERS. Of course killer players, no matter how strong you are would want better kits to work with but these 3 I mentioned are really unfair. Having a stronger kit is an advantage you get just by playing that character while us survivor players have to match how strong your kit is with our skill because we have no kits. At the end of the day, yes, it all depends on individual skill, but not all of us want to spend 20 hours a day to hone DBD skills. We have in real life things to do like work.


#Thinkmoreforcasualplayers

Comments

  • that will make blight bad and the zombies are not even that good

  • @Terramortius said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2646141#Comment_2646141

    If you watch Ortz, he can constantly AND EFFORTLESSLY get 4 kills.

    If you watch survivor main youtubers, eg. Probzz, Crohmbs, Ayrun, etc, they can easily and effortlessly escape. (They are still seen dying occasionally)

    My point here is, yes, mainly, everything boils down to individual skill BUT....

    1) Count the number of times Ortz has games with no 4 kills then count the number of times survivor mains die in a game. You'll notice that the latter has more counts. Still think it's surv sided?

    2) I repeat once more. I am speaking on behalf of casual community. Pros are good at the game and I respect that. I have accepted my defeat from hillbillies, wraiths, spirits, huntresses, nurses etc who can end the game in 3-5 minutes with 4 kills. My point is that casual players will NEVER be as good as pros especially if we don't put in the hours. You can't expect us to juggle a social life, a job, responsibilities, commitments, sleep, eating time, etc, AND STILL EXPECT US TO PLAY LIKE WE PUT IN 10 HOURS A DAY INTO THE GAME. At a casual level, especially with our current matchmaking and even more so especially because of the general playstyle of Asia server players, it's really unfair for survivors here. We don't get to have fun anymore.

    almost as if they have thousands of hours in the game...

    besides, with mmr a 4k is a rare find

  • @EvilTurnip690 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2646760#Comment_2646760

    almost as if they have thousands of hours in the game...

    besides, with mmr a 4k is a rare find

    Pretty sure they do dude! They make a living from playing :0

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2659379#Comment_2659379

    Toxicity and trolls exist wherever you go sadly, thats why I try to give people benefit of the doubt for a little bit (like why I kept discussing with this person even though they really started laying into me for a single statement that wasn't meant as an insult and was meant like an I believe in you)

    This forum is not so scary because it is sad that there are enough trolls and toxic people in the game

    Developers should play their game and understand what's wrong with it

1 2 ›