Stranger Things will come back in the future
Don't worry, Netflix games is going to become a major failure. It'll be back before you know.
Don't worry, Netflix games is going to become a major failure. It'll be back before you know.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We don’t know about that, I mean, Amazon made a game and its like the third most popular game on steam rn.
This sounds like a Marvel movie end-credit slide.
The cow has been milked sir, the cow has been milked. Time for steaks.
Pretty sure it's bleeding players like crazy from all the hilarious bugs
According to Steam, it is currently the third most-played game at the moment (with #1 and 2 being CS:GO and Dota 2 respectively). Take that as you will.
yeah but there are still a crazy amount of people who are playing it.
I don’t see it coming back anytime soon.
first the gaming service from Netflix has to fail and then if both parties are still interested there would be new negotiations etc.
Sounds to me it would take a loooong time if at all.
I'll be damned. So it is. I wonder what the appeal is? Looks like a bog standard MMO to me with crippling glitches.
I won't root for them to fail.