Why are character models so bad?
This was from a game I just had where I was playing as the Goddess herself, Yun-Jin.
Why does she not have a torso when you combine these two cosmetics? It just looks so badly designed and it’s annoying how this happens with so many cosmetic combinations on a variety of survivors.
Is it really that hard to design cosmetics in a way where this will stop happening?
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
Have you noticed as well, Elodie's rear end doesn't form shape but instead, sticks itself inside of her? I hope that's not confusing but what I mean is, the top end of the rear doesn't connect with the bottom half of her rear to form that round shape, instead it clips inside of her, and you can see that when she wears her new rift outfit, when the pockets of her shorts aren't lining up properly. I would send an image but I'm on ps4
That's not too strange, just means she got Trapper mori'd last game.
It’s an acknowledged bug..
honestly if these kind of problems were the main problems this game had it would be amazing..
I know exactly what you mean as I’ve noticed the same thing. It’s when she moves on the main menu, she looks fine within the game.
Actually not quite done with this thread.
for anyone actually interested in this bug getting fixed. Here is the report. Reported on okt. 30th and has been acknowledged.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/291258/yun-jin-lee-new-rift-cosmetic-bug
I remember that happening with feng min game over skirt.
it's not about the model but the new rigs each one has after the remodels update, which some are still not adapted for previous models
As others already mentioned, it's an acknowledged bug and if you want to give it more visibility, I suggest you to upvote the bug report already present.
I'm closing this here since OP did nothing but spamming the same gif over and over again.
And just a reminder for those who want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.