Why does the killer hitting a survivor on hook no longer cause a universal scream?
It was one of the only ways for solos to tell if a killer was camping without the use of Kindred, so why was it removed?
It was one of the only ways for solos to tell if a killer was camping without the use of Kindred, so why was it removed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hasn’t that been gone for like years? I’ve been playing since 2018 and I don’t even remember that being a thing
It wouldn't be that reliable anyway. Only dumb campers hit the survivor on hook - it creates an opening for survivors to rescue.
thats the camping buff everyone was asking for!
/s
As a newb, I'd beat the ever-living ######### out of a survivor a hook if they pissed me off.
I don't think it needed removing either.
I have no idea. I wasn't aware that it was global.
Probably because hitting-on-hook is pure BM.
It's like posting a gigantic picture of a pair of butt cheeks on my screen every time someone teabags.