Jane does not exist, prove me wrong!
People keep saying there's a Jane in Dead By Daylight but I can't find any survivor or killer named Jane. Jane is a lie!
People keep saying there's a Jane in Dead By Daylight but I can't find any survivor or killer named Jane. Jane is a lie!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t know man, I’ve never heard of a “Jane”
That’s ridiculous.
next you tell me they mean the famous talk show queen Jane Romeo. As if BHVR could afford her likeness.
Isn't "Jane" that pink dog that's leaving with the Stranger Things DLC?
Dont tease me
How do threads like this even get made. You can just check the wiki next time you see a name you don't recognize, of course the character exists.
Also, it's spelled JAKE, not Jane.
Here, found her for ya'
Obviously Photoshopped. That looks so bad, did you do it in ms-paint?
LOL, I love the Parkero. I really honestly didn't see that until I looked at it a second time. Actually pretty nice Photoshop.
Jake has been yassified oh no