What things or mechanics do you think Dbd still need?

I feel like Dbd feels pretty much "whole" but there are still some things I would really like to see in this game which would atleast give dbd players some more variaty or other things that would give us players to do in a certain way. I have a small list here I would like to share, you can ofc drop your own list aswell.

  • A recycle system to scrap offerings, items and addons to gain something out of it to either make or buy new things with it again. Maybe craft specific perks on a weekly cycle thing like the shrine? (Example: Hearthstone cards disenchanting to dust to craft new cards out of it)
  • A emote or animation wheel ingame. Simple things like clapping, bragging or cheering for Killers and Survivors but something that isnt too hilarious (Like in Call of duty or Apex, I dont mean funny and funky stuff like in Fortnite)
  • A weapon inspect animation for Killers ( I always wanted to take a good look at my new outfit weapons ingame)
  • Ingame portraits and profile cards that would show in the endgame scoreboard instead those boring same looking bars. Maybe even with stats like how many escapes and kills. (Connecting that to rifts OR seperate challenges like Kill 1000 survivors as Billy, to earn new profile frames with animations that you can decorate and customize)
  • Beeing able to customize your own Main menu, all the cool unique menu themes and backgrounds we had, let them all be in the game so you can earn them somehow and pick certain things to mix and match your own menu so when you load up or wait in a que you can walk around there and take a look, atleast you can do SOMETHING while you wait. (ofc you shouldnt be able to go too far, just a small space where you can wander around and take a good look at everything)

Yes I know that dbd has still more important stuff to do like fixing bugs, map design or reworks, adding new killers, balancing stuff etc etc. However keep in mind that BHVR has grown alot and has become a big company. I am pretty sure they could have time and manpower to SLOWLY add these things in the game. These things would improve the overall quality of life of the game AND would even reward long time players even further and maybe would attracted newer players to play this game even further.

Your ideas and thoughts?

Comments

  • a Casual and a Competetive mode.

    that way the ultra tryhards can go play their game and i can go and enjoy my game in a different environment.

  • An in-game comm system, followed by balancing around all survivors having access to comms.

    Equipable mori animations.

  • I would like the blood web to be flat out removed and just let me purchase the perks I want with bloodpoints.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    a Casual and a Competetive mode.

    that way the ultra tryhards can go play their game and i can go and enjoy my game in a different environment.

    True that, maybe make that you earn more bloodpoints in the ranked mode aswell to give ppl a reason to play there instead of the unranked mode trying to destroy casual ppls fun.

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    An in-game comm system, followed by balancing around all survivors having access to comms.

    Equipable mori animations.

    true own moris would be so damn cool! Maybe we will get something like this in the near future since the devs said they want to add moris to the base game.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I would like the blood web to be flat out removed and just let me purchase the perks I want with bloodpoints.

    I get what you mean but I do have to say that the bloodweb is a very unique and cool feature to the game which I appreciate alot and is also a big part of WHY I even play this game.

  • Lobby background and Lobby music to be customizable.

    and the previous (and future ones) as rift rewards.

    also Killer power skins.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642221#Comment_2642221

    I get what you mean but I do have to say that the bloodweb is a very unique and cool feature to the game which I appreciate alot and is also a big part of WHY I even play this game.

    BHVR could at least remove perk tiers. The sheer amount of crap perks you have to unlock to better your odds of getting good perks is ridiculous.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642227#Comment_2642227

    BHVR could at least remove perk tiers. The sheer amount of crap perks you have to unlock to better your odds of getting good perks is ridiculous.

    That would be cool. It would also open the possibility to create perks that don’t have any numbers for tiers at all.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642227#Comment_2642227

    BHVR could at least remove perk tiers. The sheer amount of crap perks you have to unlock to better your odds of getting good perks is ridiculous.

    I believe adding a whole new way to get to perks would be a better way to deal with this grinding issue.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642217#Comment_2642217

    True that, maybe make that you earn more bloodpoints in the ranked mode aswell to give ppl a reason to play there instead of the unranked mode trying to destroy casual ppls fun.

    yeah i was thinking about moving the end of the month ranking rewards over to the competetive mode and just not having any for casual.

    and to keep them interested after hitting the highest grade, we could either make an automatic rank loss over time that forces them to keep playing or make it so they can earn some bonus rewards after achieving that grade. or maybe have a monthly top players list on there.