Did anyone really win the last Stranger Things giveaway?

Since the giveaway post on Twitter, i haven't seen any name mentioned after that,

Even codes that anyone can try for free.

https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1456592191703461888


Comments

  • I got some of the codes that were distributed here in the forums and on discord.

  • @Mooks said:

    I got some of the codes that were distributed here in the forums and on discord.

    Lucky ^^ how many codes?

  • Yeah I was very lucky. 3 codes from the forums and 1 from discord. Though one was for Demogorgon as a character which i owned already via DLC but it still used the code 😓😓😓

    then Crab Demo and Chain demo, use a variation of those now!

    and broccoli head Nancy from Discord. I was too excited to directly use the code instead of trying to trade for Justice Seeker Nancy which I would have preferred…

  • The whole Discord system was flawed because sometimes the bot would disappear for a whole hour. Not to mention they didn't think about the autoclickers.

    It really sucks because I wasn't home when they were giving out codes on the forum. I really wish they did it on the weekend.

    As for the Twitter giveaway, I'm pretty sure the winners were DM'd.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2641449#Comment_2641449

    Yeah I was very lucky. 3 codes from the forums and 1 from discord. Though one was for Demogorgon as a character which i owned already via DLC but it still used the code 😓😓😓

    then Crab Demo and Chain demo, use a variation of those now!

    and broccoli head Nancy from Discord. I was too excited to directly use the code instead of trying to trade for Justice Seeker Nancy which I would have preferred…

    @glitchboi said:

    The whole Discord system was flawed because sometimes the bot would disappear for a whole hour. Not to mention they didn't think about the autoclickers.

    It really sucks because I wasn't home when they were giving out codes on the forum. I really wish they did it on the weekend.

    As for the Twitter giveaway, I'm pretty sure the winners were DM'd.

    Better than nothing, I hope you enjoy these cosmetics at least =)

    I wasn't around when they shared the codes.. i wish i could get Steve or Demo.

  • Something tells me no one on console got any code :D.

  • @Shaped said:

    Something tells me no one on console got any code :D.

    Console players needs some love =(

  • @Shaped said:

    Something tells me no one on console got any code :D.

    At least discord worked differently.

    you needed to be the first to react to a message and then got the code per dm.

    it was still an awful system though. But no difference for console and pc players.