Don’t worry y’all, Spirit will still forever be at the top
I know I’ve said that Artist will be one of my favorites because of how interesting and fun she was to play but did you really think I’d let anyone bypass my true number 1? Spirit, in my heart, will forever be at the top, period.
Artist will still be number 2 killer though because I love her a lot and she’s just a fun killer all the way around. Artist and Yui will be at the same level together.
Comments
I understand what your saying, and agree that we should nerf The Hag. Now her abilities just dont ######### do anything
"She inherited incredible fury from her ancestors. The wrath that flows through her veins is her legacy. The terrible pain she suffered set it off. Swift and lethal, The Spirit exacts her revenge endlessly."
So what your saying is the pig needs a nerf
You are dreaming bro.
You cant nerf her curve
Man I'm trying to read the forums, stop making me wanna do bad things
Ikr, it’s November too!
That hasn't stopped me
You know, I know just the place on Reddit for this.
Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5lEbWLhsiU&ab_channel=itsthevoiceman
Spirit is...fine. Her nerfs (aside from the addon stuff, which was a bit harsh - but not like that's anything new *cries in Cenobite) only really hurt her mindgame potential at very high level MMR.
Hag? Yeah, boons can be rough on her and people have learned how to play around her now. I still do pretty well on her, just need to incorporate some ability to instadown (DH) or futz with booners (Plaything).
CoH will eventually have to get a nerf, that perk is just too strong against any sort of attrition based killer.
Number 1 as in my number 1 baby. This isn’t about killer strength.
You could stop at "Spirit is...fine", and that would be more appropriate answer to him.
What is the place ???
I can't really say it here buts one of the DBD sub Reddits dedicated to things like that picture.
she will start out strong until that incoming nerfbat then we will see whats left over. Then as every nea and claudette run circles around ya you may try and find a build that actually works personally i can see her being played more as a feather sniper
Lol that's clean though