The more simplistic the build, the more I'm having fun with Killer
Killer games have been sweaty, especially with the abundance of nerfs lately. But I decided to say, "Screw it", and go with a simplistic build. Obviously the strongest weapon survivors have is SWF, but outside of that it's pallets, and I decided to equip Endearing, Brutal Strength, and STBFL. The last can be info or generator related, but having a build that completely disregards pallets altogether and focuses purely on the chase can be quite effective!
I'm not a professional player by any means, but the more simplistic build = the more fun that I'm having. I think I'll keep this going until I can't anymore.
Comments
I agree. I have had more fun with chase builds and endgame builds than gen regress builds.
this is 100% True
You have unlocked a new level in DBD mastery. The point is the fun! Once you feel the joy of just experiencing the gameplay from moment to moment without expectations of victory you have won. Simple perks mean you are just focused on the chase and the hook. Win or lose this is where DBD shines.
Metal gear solid pallet eater.
It really is. Obviously when you're being steamrolled time and again it's really hard to to tell someone to just have fun, but it amazes me just how effective a simplistic build can be. Obviously I don't 4K every game, but it's amazing just how effective a chase build can take survivors by surprise!
Discordance, DH, No Way Out - the fourth perk compliments the Killer.
That's pretty much all I run at the moment.
started running brutal, enduring, bamboozle, and fire up on Myers. Have plenty of tombstone pieces and infinite tier 3 addons to burn through, I’ve been having a blast.
Ah, the good ol' Unga-Bunga build. It can be extremely fun, especially on Pig.
Another brainless but brutal build is Doctor with Agitation+Starstruck+Infectious Fright.
This is somewhat close to what I was running for a while, except it was more like Discordance+DH+Retribution+Undying. I always feel the lack of BBQ though, and I wish the BP gain was baked into every killer baseline.
My current build is also a bit brainless, but it works like gangbusters unless you get a particularly stinky SWF.
Plaything+Retribution+Discordance/BBQ+Surge
Unless you get really unlucky, you get 4-5 Retribution procs off Plaything totems, or you get tons of crazy grabs and ambushes. Plaything is also the closest thing to a boon counter that isn't an instadown. Discordance/BBQ lets me dive into my next chase ASAP to get more Playthings out and Surge...Surge is just 'popping bubble-wrap' levels of theraputic.