Killer saying boil over is meta lmao
Boil over is meta :))))) I lived to hear this from a killer with devour hope, pop, ruin, undying and red add-ons 😂😂 Remember, BOIL OVER is meta!!!
Boil over is meta :))))) I lived to hear this from a killer with devour hope, pop, ruin, undying and red add-ons 😂😂 Remember, BOIL OVER is meta!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
######### are you even talking about?
Some players say that anything in this game is op or meta.
There was someone complaining on the forums about iron maiden on huntress
okay
I now have a Feeling that they will make a Boon Version of Boil Over for those in the Boon Range wiggle Faster.& all i can Say is Pain
Lol it's so funny
It’s a waste of a perk slot.
I know
I hope not
It's just an annoying perk. That's about it.
Everything would be annoying for this kind of person. He was just hypocrite.
It ain’t that bad, can be annoying if you’re far from a hook or if there’s teammates trying to bodyblock.
That was not the case. The hook was nearby and I died on first hook anyway, so well yes meta perk. How I said. Some people are being hypocrite saying ######### about any perk you run even if it is or not meta while they themselves use real meta perks.
Guess we should just delete every perk than.
Honestly, if you exclude the times I’ve seen it used on kate (since it’s her perk), I think I see it used more by hackers (who make it impossible to hook them with it) than I see people actually using it legitimately.
Yes, I was playing with Kate. That's why I had that perk
No, seriously. Wiggling isn't OP, but it's really stupid and unnecessary. You're literally walking one way, and the game makes you walk in another. It's like zooming down a sniper scope and it starts swaying like crazy.