Mightkillya Reid
Boon Totems got you down? Do you wish Killer were replaced with bots and we all just play survivor now?
If Mikaela is giving you a hard time, its tempting to worship Plague and join her cult but let's sing a different song here.
Survivors can heal super fast infinitely, can Hide like Jeff indefinitely and now they can unbreak a Bill infinitely.
Reject Plague and Shaman Builds, and embrace Judith's Tombstone Myers!
This is our time to shine bro! Slap on Lethal Pursuer, Retribution, Ruin and PWYF and go HAM before that last gen pops
who needs BP and emblems when you have stab?
Comments
Remembering the time a friend and I faced a Plague who was awful and we got a lot of COH value. And MOM value. And sabo value.
No real relevance I just thought it was funny.
A pretty picture, but I for one remain loyal to the church of Vommy Mommy. She doesn't take two iri addons to laugh in the face of Mikaelas. And then vomit in their faces.
Though I did get Evil Incarnate a couple days ago...
I can't wait to put some serious work on with plague. I am trying to get Nemesis/pinhead to P3 50 then I can use anyone I want when I want (It's a milestone I want to hit). Got Nemesis at P3 43 and Pinhead P3 40 then it's all fireworks from there (Don't care about all perks just need a decent build on them all). Plague, Nemesis, and Trickster are going to give my top 3 a run for their money (Pig, Fred, Huntress).
oh ######### here comes a new killer milestone incomplete.
Plagues got a sick brown and yellow combo now I'm kinda jealous how practical it is. Meanwhile Mikey I can never roll Judith's Tombstones, just the Hairs