What are your least favorite killers to go against?
Me personally (in no particular order):
- Trapper: I'm like a magnet to his traps, constantly end up in one, it's very annoying, and trapper is a much more common sight than he used to be.
- Plague: The fact that you have to make yourself sick half the time in order to get a gen done really sucks. Bad teammates that cleanse too often and give her her ranged attack also really make her suck for me.
- Blight: The speed that he can get around the map, and how much he can curve now, make him a real nuisance
- Bubba: I always seem to get a teammate who goes down near the basement, and from then it's usually a snowball into oblivion
- Twins: Maybe it's just a lack of experience (I've only been back playing DbD since late September after a 1 year break), but I often find them hard to go against, it seems like a victor is always finding me and clinging to me, and I can never get him off and hide before Charlotte shows up.
- Pinhead: Quite annoying, the amount of game slowdown he gets with survivors needing to go grab the puzzle box pretty often, which he can then teleport to, coupled with his add-on that lets him do damage with his ranged attack
Comments
Anything except Wraith, Trickster and Twins. Those three are very boring to play against.
It all depends on playstyle, but in general its Twins
Blight (with RuinDyingTink, without he's amazing fun)
Pinhead (combining Infinite Chain Hunt with RuinDying)
Oni (who does nothing but slug permanently even without Infectious or Tinkerer procs)
Plague (she just has a boring power and I have to actively play worse (cleanse) to make the games more exciting)
Trapper (simply because my eyes do not work)
And then Nemesis. I cannot stand him and he's the pinnacle of everything I hate in this game- RNG and only anti-loop.
Some of these killers aren't played by anyone almost. That makes me happy xd
Nurse because she doesn't play dbd, and plague because hearing survivors throwing up makes me feel sick too.
Anyone that isn't Spirit or Artist.
Trickster is an automatic DC for me. I’d have more fun in the lobby