???
A single knife is classed as a single special attack. As TTS triggers upon a basic attack or special attack, it is counted.
There was an issue with Blood Favour on the PTB too about this, so it was changed to "when a health state is inflicted".
@GoodBoyKaru said:A single knife is classed as a single special attack. As TTS triggers upon a basic attack or special attack, it is counted.There was an issue with Blood Favour on the PTB too about this, so it was changed to "when a health state is inflicted".
@GoodBoyKaru said:
does that mean that doc shocks, zombies, and torment crows will also inflict it?
@Bennett_They1Them said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2637266#Comment_2637266does that mean that doc shocks, zombies, and torment crows will also inflict it?
@Bennett_They1Them said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2637266#Comment_2637266
also, what does tts mean?
Time to crack out the ol' slugging Trickster build.
Doc Shocks will not. It is not an attack, and therefore cannot be split into a basic/special attack.
Zombies I'm unsure of, however I don't believe so. They are not the player so are not classed as attacks.
Torment crows will, as they will be special attacks
@Bennett_They1Them said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2637293#Comment_2637293also, what does tts mean?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2637293#Comment_2637293
The Third Seal. Easier to write TTS
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2637293#Comment_2637293Doc Shocks will not. It is not an attack, and therefore cannot be split into a basic/special attack.Zombies I'm unsure of, however I don't believe so. They are not the player so are not classed as attacks.Torment crows will, as they will be special attackshttps://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2637295#Comment_2637295The Third Seal. Easier to write TTS
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2637295#Comment_2637295
oh, O.K
I figured not doc shocks and that it would have to be a damage sate or a partial damage state.
I wonder if TTS triggers if you hit someone directly with a clown bottle
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A single knife is classed as a single special attack. As TTS triggers upon a basic attack or special attack, it is counted.
There was an issue with Blood Favour on the PTB too about this, so it was changed to "when a health state is inflicted".
does that mean that doc shocks, zombies, and torment crows will also inflict it?
also, what does tts mean?
Time to crack out the ol' slugging Trickster build.
Doc Shocks will not. It is not an attack, and therefore cannot be split into a basic/special attack.
Zombies I'm unsure of, however I don't believe so. They are not the player so are not classed as attacks.
Torment crows will, as they will be special attacks
The Third Seal. Easier to write TTS
oh, O.K
I figured not doc shocks and that it would have to be a damage sate or a partial damage state.
I wonder if TTS triggers if you hit someone directly with a clown bottle