The only console so far "confirmed" to be getting it is switch and they have no eta anymore for it, what hope does anyone really still have for xbox and playstation to be getting it? I'm not trying to be rude, but honestly I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never
Soon™
Lets be real here. Do you know any other game that after years of waiting proudly announces PC only cross progression like DBD?
I am honestly impressed they even went there lol
In regards to Cross Progression on the Switch, an announcement was made earlier this week: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/293817/switch-cross-progression-update#latest
I'm afraid there is no further information at this time on if/ when cross progression will happen on any other platforms.
Cross progression between epic, steam and switch.
But not Xbox store or the console itself? Absolutely bizzare
The only console so far "confirmed" to be getting it is switch and they have no eta anymore for it, what hope does anyone really still have for xbox and playstation to be getting it? I'm not trying to be rude, but honestly I wouldn't get your hopes up.