Hawkins Map Boost
BHVR why forcing us to play there?Who told you that we want that.
"But i like this map" Yes, you and other 10 ppl.
So, map offerings until the map is gone.
BHVR why forcing us to play there?Who told you that we want that.
"But i like this map" Yes, you and other 10 ppl.
So, map offerings until the map is gone.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At least it is not so frequent as I thought, I'm looking forward to not seeing that map never.
Me, unlucky. I went to Hawkins 2 times in a row. So map offerings from now on.
It's more than 10 people. A lot more. Many players want to play it before it is gone forever.
It's only a few days before it's gone forever.
I appreciate getting to see the map more before it goes. I don't appreciate forgetting this was happening and playing a load of oni.
I said 10 people because the percentage who likes this map is very small.
I know it's more than 10 people.
Its only gonna be for 3 days, until the map is gone for good
This map was badly designed I'm happy it's going away.
It's literally being removed in a couple days. Just be thankful we had a stranger things crossover and enjoy it. Jeez.