How long are we going to have to wait for No Mither nerfs ?
No Mither is making killer games absolutely miserable when it's abused. Broken status is absolutely broken, the fact that I can hit someone while carrying a survivor and they stand up from the ground ready to unhook said survivor in a instant. I really hope they go down the road of making No Mither a limited use like Hex’s, having 3-4 survivors be able to stand up indefinitely each and having to down 4 of them wastes so much time and they can just stand up again when they please.
Comments
Never thought I’d see the day someone would ask for No Mither to be nerfed.
sooo... who tells him about unbreakable?
The broken status is broken, we know.
Some people are made different
I'm surprised people dont seem to understand what this is referencing. I lol'd >.<
The amount of people that missed the joke here.
While op isn't there have been people before who've said it's genuinely OP...
Joke? What is this 'joke' you speak of? Here on the DbD forums, we have no idea what that is.