I love the trapper now
My favorite skin for trapper would be the krampus trapper. I honestly love playing basement trapper as krampus. I also love the add-on buffs that trapper got. Like the makeshift wrap for example.
The add-on allows the trapper to walk on his trap without being stun but closes the trap. I honestly think that add-on is my favorite one. Also having to carry two traps is so much better.
In my opinion trapper is fun again to play as. Last few games I had I kept getting 4ks quickly. I can't wait to get my claws into the artist.
Comments
Yeah that add on is pretty funny. High rank survivors always pull that dead hard into traps as if they were smart and I just walk past it and down them lmao.
The recent patch was an absolute buff to basement Trapper. Trapper Sack + Makeshift Wrap is NUTS. You get all your traps at the start of the trial, you put a buttload of traps in the killer shack, get a survivor into the basement, and let the magic happen. You don't even have to worry about stepping in your shack & basement traps thanks to the new Makeshift Wrap add-on, and if a survivor DHs through a trap outside of the shack, it doesn't even matter, their fate is sealed.
I haven't tried it but I've seen others use that build and it's really cool.
Despite Trapper just got alot of buff in his kit. But the maps are no longer help him. All the door step, stairs, Ormond snow, Autoheaven glass wreck...supposed to hide half of his trap. Everything is completely removed now.
Those meanie surv during the year t bagging the killers at exit gonna get their coal in form of basement Trapper.
I know. I love watching them think oh this will stop him. Come on trusty dead hard, now all he has to step on it... Wait #########?! Oh crap!! Gets down
Naughty survivors get punished my krampus!
Not true. If you know how to make loops unsafe and also on midwitch you can hide traps at the stairs.
You should it's a lot of fun.
I love it when they vault into shack when i have the pallet trapped and just blast through it because they werent expecting it
I know right. I can't wait for the Christmas event. I'm going to play krampus trapper. Lol look out snowmen
Survivors: dead hard past trapper's trap and teabags
Trapper with makeshift wrap:
Im gonna be a friendly krampus, provided that the survivors arent toxic
Look I'll be friendly if a game isn't a sweaty one or toxic one. Heck if a survivor boop me or throws a rock at me then I'll just mess around with them.
I play 90% Trapper as Killer playtime. I know every little things that supposed to hide his trap, either half of it or completely sink under them.
Let me list all of them:
Oh I definitely want to give this a try too!