New paladin tank build
Circle of Healing, Overcome, Mettle of Man, and Vigil.
Be the tank, take the aggro, support and protect your allies.
Circle of Healing, Overcome, Mettle of Man, and Vigil.
Be the tank, take the aggro, support and protect your allies.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For a second there I thought I was in a New world forum.
Also tunnel the tank to death but yeah this just really just makes it sad for M1 killers with the permanent heals in the game.
Unfortunately it would probably be pretty hard to tunnel this tank to death. But DS could be better than MoM in that case which would also be fitting of a holy warrior striking back against evil.
Seeing a WoW post on DBD forums. I thought I had too much wine for a sec there.
Gotta get that cross promotion going
I like it. Looks good on paper.
Good. At least Mettle of man is getting some value
Lets you runaway to reset after taking a hit for MoM.
Call this the Silverhand build or Uther