What perks are buffed by open-handed?
You have a list of perks that are buffed by open handed?
You have a list of perks that are buffed by open handed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kindred, bond, empathy, clairvoyance, windows of opportunity, visionary, and even wake up though it’s not necessary. Those are off the top of my head.
Plunderers and also the one that shows hatch
detectives hunch
better together too?
Maybe? But it's hard to tell since it's the other survivors see the aura. But also, it's not worth using open-handed on perks that have a 128m range, it's basically map wide, and it'll just be pointless. It also works on Map items, and keys, for the aura reading.
Mainly Kindred and Bond
I believe it would considering but I’ve never noticed. Don’t run it that often.
i didnt know that it also works on items
I wish they had a site where they have open handed and show you a list what perks it works on
Full list of perks Open-Handed should affect:
Survivor Perks:
Killer Perks:
---
I run the perk often and can confirm most personally except:
I added the killer perks because the wiki says it affects them; source (under Trivia):
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Open-Handed