Anyone else getting way too many blights?
Blights seem to be in my matches 80% of the time anyone else seeing this? Is there a reason for this?
Blights seem to be in my matches 80% of the time anyone else seeing this? Is there a reason for this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, not really. And so long as they ain't using the Ruin Undying Tinkerer build I'd gladly take a Blight over the games I've been getting recently.
As survivor all I’ve been getting is Artists lately, wonder why. Not that I’m complaining because she’s a babe.
I’m getting face camping leatherfaces a lot. I’d take blight over them anytime.
lol let’s trade.
Ok im ready <3
Nope, but I am getting lots of Pinheads and huntress.
The reason is that most other killers in this game are straight up garbage.
2nd best killer in the game who's both fun and not stupidly difficult like the 1st best killer... why are you surprised by lots of Blights?
I played tonight after a short break. No blights but still regular nurses. I got like 3 in 6 or 7 games.
Cause I haven’t played in months. And I personally don’t find PC blights fun to play against because of the dpi flick, and this is coming from a pc player.