Beating a deadhorse
I don't care im gonna keep saying it RPD is the worst map of all time. there should be a case-study on how bad it is.
half of the killers powers doesn't even work on this map.
"I HATE HADDONFIELD BECAUSE THE FENCE MAKES ME GO AROUND" dude in RPD i can't even tell where im going theres suppose to be a hook 1meter away from my face behind this one wall. To get to that hook i need to walk down the hallway take a left,then a 45degree turn, then in to the elevator, then push the button, then open the shaft then, climb through then press up up down left right. It never ends. I can never go where i want.
can we trade in this map license for Demogorgon? i mean if thats too much to ask maybe like a charm of this map in the memory of getting rid of it ?
to be fair since the release of the map ive been dcing everytime i get it, but today i felt feisty so i gave it a try. Its so bad. sooo bad. huge lapse of judgement. at this point i can't tell if its because the map is genuinely that bad or im not giving it a fair chance...
what's good about this map? anyone ?
Comments
this is the part that kinda makes me sad when i say stuff like this. Because there are people out there who genuinely enjoy the map. but maan can i get barometer for when the next RPD is coming so i can side step it in advance?
Also, very brave of you coming out against the general consensus i commend you for that.
It looks pretty...that's about all it has going for it.
Don't touch me or my ponies again I refuse to allow you to beat them
(these are not my horses)
This map is so easy to play when you actually know every corner from it. I didn't even played RE2make and I already know the layout.
he's big? Yes... But it's also a map where survivors doesn't have too many hiding options imo.
Oh good. I thought this post was going to be someone hitting the horse on Father Campbell.
Dead dawn saloon is worse. Nasty infinites, a hundred breakable walls and very small map which favors gens rush..
RPD isn't that bad as killer, most survivor don't know where to go there. I hate it more as survivor, most of the times my teammates die fast there.
this map is why i run info perks.
spies from the shadows / windows of opportunity never had so much value
It's sad because I like RPD as a concept for a map, I think with some work it could be a good map but...
Ttake every problem all other indoor maps have:
You take all those problems and put them on steroids. That is RPD.